- Ethics and Professionalism in Financial Advice – Kaplan
- Accredited Listed Product Adviser Program Certificate – Kaplan
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Certificate – Kaplan
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) – Pinnacle Financial Services Academy
- Margin Lending and Geared Investments Certificate – Kaplan
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) – RG 146 Training – Mentor Education
- Graduate Diploma of Information Systems (Management) – Central Queensland University
- Bachelor Degree of Business (Management) – Central Queensland University
As this long list of qualifications attest, Victor Parker is a highly qualified financial planning professional.
Having joined Lighthouse Financial Group in 2009, Victor is an experienced and highly skilled paraplanner who analyses clients’ circumstances and goals to develop recommendations and bespoke strategies for superannuation and SMSF, investments and gearing, personal insurances and estate planning.
His role also involves meticulously managing our clients’ financial transactions. These include share trades, superannuation contributions, rollovers and withdrawals. Victor, on behalf of clients, also liaises with fund managers and insurers to deliver the best possible outcomes for them.
When asked what he enjoys most about his role, Victor says, “I enjoy knowing that my role helps clients achieve their financial goals. I like dealing with lots of different people within and outside of the business, and ensuring the best outcomes for clients are achieved.”
In his spare time, Victor maintains a healthy diet and lifestyle which has recently included e-biking and taking long rides in nature. He also enjoys spending time with friends, following sports (especially football) going to concerts and catching a good movie.