My role: I’m a paraplanner and prepare financial advice documents for clients. This includes analysis of clients’ circumstances and goals, and developing strategies and recommendations for them. I also manage clients’ transactions, such as trades, withdrawals, contributions and rollovers.
I enjoy knowing that my role helps clients achieve their financial goals. I like dealing with lots of different people within and outside of the business each day, and ensuring the best outcome for clients is achieved.
My background: I got into financial planning because I had an interest in and had been following the financial markets. I’ve been working at Lighthouse since 2009.
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Accredited Listed Products Adviser
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Certificate
- Margin Lending and Geared Investments Certificate
- Graduate Diploma of Information Systems (Management) [Central Queensland University]
- Bachelor of Business (Management) [Central Queensland University]
My life: I spend my spare time catching up with friends, going to the gym and following sports, like soccer, basketball and Formula 1. I also like going to concerts and movies.
My goals: To be financial independent, learn and enjoy life.